Episode 45 - 7.1.19:
It's summer and your awesome co-hosts are going to take a little vacation to spend time with family and the oppressively hot weather.
We. Will. Be. Back. with interview and writing info and maybe a few surprises.
See ya soon!
Past episodes and more available at:
Your Shameless Hosts
Who would have thought that tea, salad and a cubicle cell would lead to a podcast and (eventually) publishing deals? J.A. and Samantha met at work, where they constantly ran into each other in the break room, thanks to the aforementioned tea and salad. The rest will (one day) be entertainment history.
About Samantha the Writer
First Name: Samantha
Middle name: The
Last Name: Writer
What can I say? My parents were oracles.
I've always wanted to be a writer (except for that brief period in 6th grade when I thought Zoology sounded like fun . . .) and from odd job to odd job I held that dream tight.
My writing is modern and sometimes futuristic and influenced by Hemingway. And I have a cat.
About J.A. George
Who am I? I am...
- a wannabe novelist;
- a movie junkie (seriously, I'll watch and debate anything from Citizen Kane to Snow Dogs);
- a former comic geek who still has gamma-irradiated blood running through his veins;
- a former skater punk who still loves the music (amongst a whole bunch of other genres);
- an office drone (until I get a novel published or the revolution comes. Y'know, whichever.);
- a suburban dad who's still tougher than a Son of Anarchy;
- ...let's call it "ethnically diverse," a.k.a. a good Greek boy and Black to the bone, y'all;
- possibly a Jedi;
- probably Batman; and withOUT question,
- a GOOD GOD! handsome man.